Software Engineer - Intermediate
Job Category : Software Engineer
Our disbursement team works on Xendit’s biggest products: xenDisburse and xenBatch. These products support the region’s biggest fintech and ecommerce businesses in the high-volume, time-sensitive payouts needed to run their business. The team is responsible for building mission-critical services, maintaining connections to banks and providers, and working through various issues associated with local infrastructure to ensure that payouts are executed successfully, correctly and promptly.
We're looking for a highly passionate software engineer to help us refine our disbursements product so that it is highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant. You’ll be joining our technical team to build a complex distributed system used by regional customers. You’ll get to work with our business and operations teams to understand and solve customer pain points and work with other engineers to build new features that will delight our customers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, prioritise builds and add those into the technical roadmap.
- Account for the delivery of technical roadmap items on time.
- Drive infrastructure improvements that scale us from millions of monthly transactions to tens of millions of monthly transactions.
- Design and develop REST API to support business requirements.
- Write high-quality maintainable code, test, PR review then ship it.
- Deliver products with standardized security, reliability, and stability.
- Enhance our product reliability to maintain our performance threshold of 99% of disbursements processed under 1 minute & 99% of disbursements successfully sent to the recipient.
- Work closely with local banks and partners to scale up our product coverage.
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed.
- 1+ years of experience in developing, designing, and deploying large scale applications.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in any of the following: Node.js, TypeScript, Golang.
- Familiarity with REST API design and development.
- Familiarity with relational databases and NoSQL such as Posgres and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodologies.
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories.
- Thrive on being independent and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself.
- Communicate well across teams.
- International exposure.
- Flexi working hours.
- 3 time meals in the office.
Job Type :
NoSQL, MongoDB, 1+ Years Experience, Node.js, Golang, TypeScript
Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.