Senior Growth Analyst
Job Category : Data & Analyst
- Build features with quantifiably high impact on growth through prototyping and experimentation.
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue.
- Brainstorm on growth initiatives and assess their impact, efficacy and complexity.
- Utilize both non-technical tools and methods to implement growth initatives.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Sales Operations teams to implement growth initiatives.
- Track and monitor metrics and KPIs of existing product and growth initiatives.
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- At least experience 2-3 years in an analyst, associate, or similar data-centric related role.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Fluent in Excel / Google sheets, with a strong understanding of pivot tables, vlookups.
- Complex project management work that has required you to work cross-functionally.
- Disciplined attention to detail.
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Strong understanding of pivot tables, vlookups in Google Sheets.
- Experience in data visualization and finding the insight for company.
- Medical insurance (in-out patient, dental, & vision).
- BPJS TK.
- Performance Bonus.
- Maternity Allowance.
- Training / Seminar Allowances.
- Referral Bonus.
Job Type :
Jl. Sunter Garden Raya No.5D, RT.6/RW.12, Sunter Agung, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
2-3 years experience in an analyst, growth, pivot tables, Excel, Google sheets
Paper.id is a SaaS (Software as a service) which offers accessibility in business management. The features that Paper.id possess have been integrated with each other, from invoice, accounting, and inventory, thereby making it easier for users to use. Paper.id wants to help everyone who does UMKM in Indonesia to send invoices, receive payments, and monitor their business online. More than 100.000 businessmen in various fields have relied on Paper.id as an invoice software to grow their businesses.