Back End Developer Internship
Job Category : Web Development
- Design and develop solutions for web services.
- You have to write code that can be well designed, testable, and efficient using the best software development practices.
- Collect, improve specifications, requirements based on technical needs.
- Design, implement, and optimize relational & non-relational databases.
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers.
- Can create, manage software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, scaling up our applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- Proficient in OOP & SQL. Functional Programming is a plus.
- Have experience of using some RDBMS especially MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working in frameworks such as Laravel, Express, NestJS or its derivatives.
- Familiar with some build and deployment tools like Jenkins.
- Experience on using and maintaining some web application server like Apache, NGINX, etc, is a plus point.
- Experience with creating API based webapp with proper authentications.
- Experience and understanding in implementing automated testing (unit testing and integration testing).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git or BitBucket, branching mechanism, pull request.
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Systematic problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills, strong willingness to grow.
- Familiar with agile software development and its respective tools.
- Experience working for SaaS company is a plus.
- Willing to work flexytime.
- Willing to work at Sunter Jakarta Utara.
- PHP (Framework Laravel or Lumen).
- Golang (Some features).
- Gateway: NodeJs (Loopback and NestJs).
- Docker (is a plus).
- Competitive daily stipend.
- Free coffee per day (All menu).
- Flexible working hour.
- Youthful environment.
- Successful mentorship.
- Cozy open workspace.
- An opportunity to become a permanent employee.
Job Type :
Jl. Sunter Garden Raya No.5D, RT.6/RW.12, Sunter Agung, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
PHP, Golang, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NestJS
Paper.id is a SaaS (Software as a service) which offers accessibility in business management. The features that Paper.id possess have been integrated with each other, from invoice, accounting, and inventory, thereby making it easier for users to use. Paper.id wants to help everyone who does UMKM in Indonesia to send invoices, receive payments, and monitor their business online. More than 100.000 businessmen in various fields have relied on Paper.id as an invoice software to grow their businesses.