Full Stack Developer
Job Category : Software Engineer
- Design, develop, and test applications/components. You will deliver highly tuned, testable, and optimized application and database code per spec and be expected to offer alternative approaches when reviewing requirements.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, QA, and infrastructure teams throughout all phases of the software and product development lifecycle.
- Stay current on technology and domain trends, frameworks, and cutting-edge technology.
- Contribute to architecture and design decisions.
- Implement third party products needed to support systems and applications, including development toolkits.
- Analyze business operations to understand strengths and weaknesses and determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner.
- Get the experience of building products from scratch and taking them all the way to production.
- Work with business and provide solutions to problems faced by customers.
- Create logical data models based on functional requirements.
- Perform quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support and solutions to users.
- Prepare and update documentation for new or existing systems.
- Monitor system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, AJAX, and ability to develop on the front-end without a designer.
- 3+ years with object-oriented languages: C, C++, Java, or other languages.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Conflict management.
- Stress tolerance.
Job Type :
Founded in 2006, Megaxus Infotech is a leading game company in Indonesia and Southeast Asia with more than 14 years of experience in the gaming industry and has a total of 24,5 million registered users. Up until now, Megaxus has successfully launched 11 PC online games and 9 mobile games.
Megaxus's vision is to be the most significant and trusted digital content company in Southeast Asia and to provide the best services and innovative content for our stakeholders.
Megaxus offers total solutions:
- Games publishing for Indonesia, SEA, and global market
- Games development
- Payment solutions
- Market acquisition and activation solutions
- Game outsourcing services in the area of games development, e-sport tournaments, marketing & promotions, public relations, community management, creative 2D/3D design, customer service, localization, consultation, Quality Assurance & Network setup.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team-people who are creative, smart, and committed to excellence, and continue to drive the company's success. Megaxus offers an energetic environment and outstanding personal and professional growth. Megaxus introduced the concept of Lifestyle Entertainment by offering the best innovations in products and services for game lovers in Indonesia.