Job Category : Product Design
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as interviews and surveys.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Research Lead to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Bring insights about user behavior by a variety of methods whether it be user interviews, surveys, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method you invent.
- Share findings with stakeholders, designers, engineers, product managers, and others, communicate them smarter, more informed and more empathetic teams.
- Bachelor or Master in Human-Computer interaction, Human-Centered Design, Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology.
- 1 year of professional UX design experience for interactive web applications along with a robust portfolio. Fresh Grads are welcome to apply.
- Basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Proven knowledge of user experience research methodology and techniques.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Job Type :
Yogyakarta and Jakarta
UX, Researcher, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology
Mamikos is the number 1 application for boarding house hunters in Indonesia, which has helped millions of people who are looking for comfortable boarding houses connect with Mamikos partners who will gladly provide them with it. There are 2.4 million properties that have joined Mamikos, consisting of regular boarding houses, apartments, and rented houses, which can all be ordered anytime and anywhere. Enjoy an integrated paying system, with various payment methods to make the process easier. There are also interesting promos which are specifically offered to make your boarding school living more affordable.
Look for, order, and pay for boarding houses near your campus easily with these features:
Filter Feature : Utilize a filter to set the location, price, renting duration, property type, and property facilities in accordance to what you need so that your search results will be more appropriate.
The Most Detailed Property Information : Look at photos of properties, their facilities, prices, and their locations through the most updated map available.
Direct Booking Feature : Order boarding rooms quicker and easier with just one click. Enjoy how easy it is to reserve a property from up to 90 days before you move in, along with various interesting discounts to make things more affordable. A plethora of payment methods are available to use for faster and safer payment. The payment reminder feature will automatically be active to help remind you to pay for your rented property in time. Meet with Mamikos partners who can quickly process & accept your booking requests.
Virtual Tour Feature : Real simulations from the selected location, which consists of photos & a video from every angle (360 degrees), makes it easier for boarding house hunters to survey a boarding house online, from anywhere, without having the need to physically going to the location.