Lead Android Engineer
Job Category : Mobile Development
- Design and development of scalable, reliable, and testable Android applications.
- Review designs and code to ensure quality and industry best practice.
- Improve Ice House development processes and help design and implement new ones.
- Establish strong relationships with key leaders from other teams and demonstrate credibility, empathy and expertise on business, technical, and personal issues.
- Work within a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Be a pillar of technological knowledge and lead by example in code, feature development, and documentation.
- Contribute to the craft of software development by discussing new technologies, patterns and tools, and sharing best practices across the engineering organization.
- Manage and grow a team of 5-8 engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred.
- 6 years of relevant Android development experience with 5 full software lifecycles.
- Experience with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK. Unit testing and instrumented test frameworks are a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals.
- Strong understanding of Android Apps architecture, implementation and full mobile development life cycle.
- Published at least 3 apps in the market.
- Experience managing a team of engineers.
- Competitive Salary.
- Full Medical Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Laptop Purchase Program.
- Phone Purchase Program.
- International Trainings/Conferences.
Job Type :
Kotlin, Java, Android, Mobile, Architecture, Mobile Development, 6 Years Experience
Ice House is a global software development agency that offers on-demand technical consulting, product design, project management and engineering implementation services.
We are proud to be 1 of 25 Google Certified Agencies in the world.
Ice House has serviced hundreds of projects worldwide, including featured work for premier start-up and enterprise clients such as Paramount Pictures, Player.me, Go-Jek (the #1 Unicorn in Indonesia), Lion Parcel, Blue Bird and Bank BCA (the largest bank in Indonesia).
The team is made up of world-class designers, architects, developers and project managers who have collectively shipped products for some of the world’s largest companies and most innovative startups.
We have worked and delivered in verticals spanning across e-commerce, finance, transportation, entertainment and social.
Our mission is to empower the greatest minds to create the greatest digital experiences.