Java / Spring Boot Developer
Job Category : Software Engineering
We are looking for a Java / Spring Boot Developer to join our young and interdisciplinary team to develop backend features in a modern micro service architecture. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and documenting Rest endpoints.
- Implementing backend features.
- Writing automated tests with JUnit and Mockito.
- Communicating with development team about requirements.
- Extend CI/ CD pipelines and deploy software in the cloud.
As a backend developer you have to experience with building Rest APIs, working with Spring Data JPA and testing your code with Unit. You will be implementing and maintaining features from the Rest API down to the persistence layer.
We value a clear and testable software design and are looking for a candidate sharing these values. You will be communicating with the team about requirements and discuss technical solutions.
- Study background : Computer sciences, Computer engineering.
- Minimum study level : Bachelor.
Soft Skills :
- Problem Solving.
- Critical Thinking.
- Team Management.
- Time Management.
IT Skills :
- Rest APIs.
- Spring Data JPA.
- English (Required).
- Get € 1600 monthly salary.
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant.
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through AIESEC’s Leadership Development Model.
- Get personal & professional support from AIESEC in Universitas Indonesia and AIESEC office abroad.
- Free consultation space with AIESEC in Universitas Indonesia.
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in IT.
Job Type :
Etalytics is a young, award-winning spin-off from The Technical University of Darmstadt with the aim of automating energy management in companies as far as possible using artificial intelligence and thus saving both costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Etalytics develops cloud based and AI supported software solutions for the structuring, analysis and optimization of industrial energy systems based on real-time data. The rapidly growing Etalytics team cooperates with large industrial companies as well as SMEs and works on numerous research projects. You will work in a highly motivated team on an energy intelligence platform. This internship gives you insights into a modern SaaS startup and is a great chance to improve your Java and software design skills together with our experienced backend team. Furthermore, you will learn to develop CI/CD pipelines and gain experience with AWS cloud services. Motivated and talented interns have a chance for a subsequent permanent position with growing responsibility and great development opportunities.