System Integration Engineer
Job Category : Software Engineering
- Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase the performance and quality of data.
- Document and create visual representations of systems and their inputs and outputs.
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Able to apply engineering principles to these complex problems so that the systems can be effectively integrated.
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents.
- Bachelors degree Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or any related major.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in System Administration and Operations
- Familiar with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Doker, etc).
- Knowing Java Programming Language.
- Good English and communication skill.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Technical Support.
- System Integration.
- Java Programming.
Job Type :
System, Java, Bachelors, CI/CD, Technical, Integration
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.
With an undying commitment and limitless innovation, we are constantly moving forward to solidify a position as the leading and trusted payment technology company.