Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Category : Technical & Quality Assurance
- Have passion in software engineering, quality, exceptional attention to detail.
- Like to follow news and trends around IT especially around his/her skillset.
- Able to work in team and can cope in conflict situation and do conflict -resolution.
- Able to speak up and communicate substantially to his team, leader or management.
- Have good understanding about application lifecycle and application delivery including design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Able to write technical documentation.
- Experience working in Banking and Financial domain.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Contribute to open source project or have open source project of his/her own (prove).
- Contribute quality answers to questions in IT Community (prove).
- Have done training or act as speaker on IT events/seminars/conference (prove).
- Proven hands on experience with automate testing.
- 3+ Years experience using Katalon, Selenium WebDriver, Robot, or another framework, for web pages, mobile, and Web Service APIs.
- Comfortable using software debugging tools.
- Strong understanding about REST and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Experience working with a version control systems such as Subversion or Git.
- Bachelor / Diploma Degree in Computer Science or any related major.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration System such as Jenkins.
- Experience working with Linux Operating System.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Strong understanding of Application Scaling.
- Strong understanding about relational model.
- Understanding of Dependency Injection principle.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages such as Java & PHP.
- Katalon Studio.
- Java Spring Boot.
- API Testing.
Job Type :
Software Engineering, 3 Years Experience, Finance, Java
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.
With an undying commitment and limitless innovation, we are constantly moving forward to solidify a position as the leading and trusted payment technology company.