Job Category : IT Business
- Build Strategies to generate new potential products to elevate the user experience.
- Translate those abstracts ideas to clear and detailed development strategy (Prototyping and gathering requirements).
- Research and analysis to get in-depth user, market &Industry insight.
- Lead team to develop product based on requirement.
- Talking overall business objectives and combain them with insight into user problems that we are uniquely positioned to solve.
- Drive Data Informed decisions by integrating user research, data analysis, and stakeholder feedback into product requirements, ensuring products satisfy user needs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Solid Technical Background in SQL query and programming Language Such as PHP, Java and UI/UX with understanding and hands-on experience in software development.
- Extremely Strong Communication Skills.
- Proven experiences for Warehouse & Transport IT (WMS) is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of Warehousing Fast moving consumer goods & retail.
- Strong Intuition for user Behavior.
- Ability to Develop Product.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Type :
Green lake city Gomdrong, Kota Tangerang, Kec. Cipondoh, Jakarta
SQL query, PHP, Java, UI/UX, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Master's Degree in Engineering, Master's Degree in Computer Science, Master's Degree in Information Technology, minimum 5 years experience
CREWDIBLE is a startup that was founded in 2016. Our vision is to be the “oil” for Indonesia eCommerce economy. By providing logistic infrastructure that could utilized by most businesses, our hope is that we could optimize goods movement across Indonesia to be closer to where the end-customers. Crewdible provides a price structure that makes sense: cheap, variable, and no commitment which is only possible by crowdsourcing our warehouses (i.e. offices and homes that are being reutilized for fulfillment purposes). We turned empty houses, offices and warehouses into eCommerce fulfillment warehouses for 3 purposes: Storage Inventory, Packaging, First-mile Delivery.