DevOps & Security Engineer
CODEX Powered by Telkom Indonesia
Job Category : Software Engineering
As a Dev Sec Op Engineer you will provide automation system between development and operation. You will assist in deployment, build, testing, and release management processes. Together with team you will maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects. We need people who are willing to learn and great passion in simplify everything using technology.
- Minimum of 2 year experience as SRE/DevOps.
- Preferable having a national / international certificate from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Strong passion in technology, programming & software development.
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Very good analytical and logical thinking.
- Good experience in solutions for high performance, scalability, reliability, microservices, SaaS architecture.
- Very good experience in using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, etc.
- Very good experience using cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Good in scripting using Python, Bash scripting.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Very good understanding in linux environment.
- Good experience using infrastructure as a code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experienced using Docker, Kubernetes, or other tools for containerization such as OpenShift.
- Good knowledge about database either SQL or NoSQL.
- Good Practice using Gitflow.
- Familiarity with test driven development.
- Deploying, developing, automating, maintaining and managing current digital platform, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with backend, frontend, quality assurance, documentation engineer, product owner, software architect and etc.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Automate the deployment and daily tasks (Infrastructure as Code).
- Ensure the system is operating properly.
- Participating in all agile activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews and retrospective.
Job Type :
STO Telkom Kebayoran. Jalan Sisingamangaraja No. 4 Selong, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, 12110
SQL, 2 Years Experiance, AWS, Python, Gitflow
CODEX Powered by Telkom Indonesia
CODEX is an official recruiter to support Telkom DXB (Digital and Next Business) Department in order to change Telkom Indonesia from Telco Company to Digital Telco Company.
Vision : To empower Telkom’s digital initiatives at its best.
Mission : Nurture digital talent through amazing talent experience Talents that carry out the recruitment process through CODEX are divided into 3 chapters, DEV (Developer), DEX (Designer), and DSC (Data Science) chapters. Then it will be placed or working in one of the tribes (Telkom digital products) that need support. Some of Telkom’s digital products are: UMeetMe, ChatAja, PijarMahir, MyIndihome, PeduliLindungi, etc.