UX Designer Facilitator
Job Category : Product Design
- As a Facilitator, your role would be to support and accompany individual students offline or online over webinar in order to help them get the most out of their learning. You'll help students as they work on the projects that count towards their completion of their learning path. You'll also be grading the projects that they complete GDD (Game Design Document).
- 3 months contract.
- Remote/onsite work.
- Proper speaking and writing in English.
- Willing to learn how to learn.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Having a previous experience on teaching or mentoring is a bonus.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Strong applied skills for design tools related to creating mobile and web application interfaces, e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS in accordance with building SEO-friendly and responsive web applications.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Strong Knowledge of product research.
- Familiar with Scrum Methodology.
- Work in an environment with a growth mindset which aims to improve people's lives.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working option.
- Free career consultation with a trusted career advisor.
- Opportunity to be involved in a community with a vast network of tech engineers.
Job Type :
UI/UX, Design, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator
We are the pioneer of digital talent factory and a one-stop solution for digital transformation and talent development in Indonesia