Job Category : Technical & Quality Assurance
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Min. 1 year of experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong skill using automatic testing (katalon), Whitebox & Blackbox.
- Familiar SDLC, RDBMS,SQL Syntax.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Automated testing.
- Base salary.
- Health allowance.
- Transport allowance.
- Communication allowance.
Job Type :
SQL, 1 year experience, RDMBS, SDLC, Agile development
We are the pioneer of digital talent factory and a one-stop solution for digital transformation and talent development in Indonesia