Job Category : Software Engineer, Web Development
- Your job will be about mentoring in our class depending on the platform you’re in. In thiscase, you will mentor the Backend Class. You must be ready to fill in 40 sessions of class in a month, it canbe less than that, but it can’t be more. You will also have to beready to do some extra work outside the class, such as Assessment, Code Review, etc. You must attend every important alignment that is relevant to your class.
- Remote/onsite work.
- 3 months contract
- Proper speaking and writing in English.
- Willing to learn how to teach properly.
- Available at least 6 hours per day.
- A good listener and love to help people to accomplish their dream.
- Having a previous experience on teaching or mentoring is a great bonus.
- Know how to use Node.JS.
- Know the cheat sheet of HTML & CSS.
- Good understanding about Express.js.
- Familiar with Template Engine.
- Able to make API based on RESTful convention (RESTful API).
- Good understanding about CI/CD (Gitlab CI/CD).
- Able to deploy application to cloud server (Heroku, etc).
- Able to implement Unit Test using Jest for RESTful API.
- Able to use both SQLDatabase(PostgreSQLorMySQL)& No-SQL Database (MongoDB).
- Able to implement RDBMS & DBMS on Node.JS (Sequelize & Mongoose).
- Able to make a good API Documentation using Swagger.
- Able to make Mock API using Swagger.
- Understanding about Test Driven Development.
- Work in an environment with a growth mindset which aims to improve people's lives.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working option.
- Free career consultation with a trusted career advisor.
- Opportunity to be involved in a community with a vast network of tech engineers.
Job Type :
We are the pioneer of digital talent factory and a one-stop solution for digital transformation and talent development in Indonesia