Job Category : IT Business
As a consultant, your role is to provide advisory services to companies to solve problems, create value, improve growth, and maximize business efficiency and profitability that includes:
- Conduct analysis and develop framework/idea to enrich deliverable's materials.
- Provide any documents and facts to support the manager and director in meeting.
- Manage and guide junior members to achieve and align with project goal.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members in every project.
- Actively involved in various types of projects assigned (mainly risk and IT).
- Bachelor of Information System, Accounting, or Management from reputable universities, with GPA > 3.30.
- Preferably hold a Master Degree (e.g. Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Business Information Systems, etc.).
- 2-5 years working experience in related fields. Master degree with 1-2 working experience are welcomed to apply.
- Have experience of leading, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Detail-oriented and eager to learn new challenges.
- Proactive, able to work in team, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills both in English and Bahasa.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Have no mobility issues due to the COVID-19 pandemic and willingness to travel to client sites (Jakarta based).
- Understand Basic System Infrastructure, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand IT General Control, IT Risk Management, IT Security, and Internal Auditing Standard.
- Understand business processes (Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Hire to Retire, Financial Statement Closing Process, etc).
- Understand risk and controls implemented in business and technology.
- Wide exposure to various experience and industries.
Job Type :
Consultant, IT Security, Business