About The Company
PT Dayamitra Telekomunikasi (Mitratel) is a subsidiary of PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk which is engaged in the provision of telecommunications infrastructure. Mitratel started to enter the telecommunication tower business in 2008. Today, mitratel has managed more than 16000 telecommunication towers spread throughout Indonesia. All Indonesian cellular operators have become tenants by placing their BTS devices in Mitratel towers.
With the support and cooperation of customers and strategic partners, Mitratel continues to strive to develop its services in line with the latest technological developments and dynamics of the telecommunications industry and transform through digital business. Mitratel to always give the best contribution to the welfare of the Indonesian people.
- Mitratel is an acquisition company from PT. Dayamitra Malindo and changes its name to PT. Dayamitra Telekomunikasi.
- Mitratel has changed its logo in 2020 with the jargon of potential everywhere.
- Mitratel has a total of 16000 towers in 2020.
- Mitratel has been developing the IoT business since 2019.
- The first product launched by Mitratel was ELAMOS.